Thursday, April 23, 2009

its a harsh time!

hurmm...
lately i always fall sick..
hurmm..
after he passed away on my birthday..
things has changed!
the house is not noisy anymore..
thanks for those who remembered my birthday n thanks for ur wish!
sayang..tq very much for being with me on that day!
meera aida chika sorry for canceling the dinner last minute..
didnt want it to happen tho'
n thanx for coming that nite for so called "cheering" me up..
hahahahahha really appreciate it..
today is 23th of april..
hurmmm flying to labuan early morning tomorrow!
ermmm i tied wit rm14k bond for 2 years!!
huhuhu cepat lah mase berlalu..
penat laaaa...

i miss my friends!
i missed everything!
xde mase nak spend dahh..
huhuhuhuhuhuhuuhh

sayang korang(the gf's)
and sayang ayin jugak..
hehehehe
love you sayang..
mwah mwah mwah

No comments: